Learn Essay Writing Art: Essay writing is an art which is practised by those that yearn for creativity enriched with style as well as clarity of meaning. A true essayist remains impartial even to the topics of the most personal interest. It is this objectivity which must be displayed in the art of writing, called Essay Writing.
It is, sometimes, painstaking to find fault with the things we like but one must do so in order to truly portray the pros and cons of the topic we endeavor to bring into the focus of our audience. Therefore, after objectivity, the second goal of an essayist must be the sequential presentation of facts without distortion or evil selection.
Undoubtedly, a healthy vocabulary is as good for the essayist as an anchor for a returning ship, vocabulary plays the vital role of for an essayist while manifesting the scope and flight of his ideas onto the piece of paper.
Ingredients of a Successful Essayist:
In order to make things easier, I propose the following :
2. Detailed discussion of the Topic
3. Logical And Literary References
4. Weighing The Arguments
5. A Healthy Vocabulary
6. Naturally Leading to the conclusion instead of forcing it onto the readers
Avoid the Below Mentioned Points in Essays Writing:
- Subjectivity: it may, sometimes, be beneficial to the topic but in general it must be avoided.
- Lack of research: a must avoid thing. Do research on the topic you wish to write on. Knowledge comes foremost in academic matters.
- Illogical arguments: Be reasonable and logical. Things will move smoothly.
- Poor usage of language:Or to put it the right way, the use of language. Well! That’s what makes Shakespeare a great playwright and stands him amongst the best. Language and its usage is of real importance.
- Crafted conclusions: Do not ever force the reader to accept what you believe to be true. You should either leave the reader to decide on himself or your conclusion must be spurring naturally from the weight of your arguments and course of events.
Structure for Early Development of Essay Writing:
- Introduction to the topic: it can be a brief background of the topic or the scope of the topic e.g. if we are writing on the topic of poverty, we can define poverty by definition, its effects on man and the poverty situation in the world.
- Positive aspects: If the topic permits, we may define positive aspects of the matter under discussion. It is interesting to note that even the worst of things do have positive aspects. For instance “poverty” is considered an ill thing but the same poverty is considered the best test of the great minds and bodies.
- Negative aspects: Well negative sides of any topic are easier to find,so we generally have plenty to write for it.
- Comparisons with other options/countries: we can create comparisons between countries or even groups of countries to discuss how a particular matter or issue was resolved or controlled by a few countries.
- References: In the art of essay writing, references should be mandatory. You should always leave room for the prospective audience to read on in depth. They should be provided food for their thought.
- Conclusion: We must conclude in an impersonal manner where the reader does not feel our prejudices or favors.
Read More to the Essay Writing, More Essays:
- An Easy Approach to Essay Writing
- Democracy the Best System
- Democracy and Dictatorship
- Politics in third word countries
- Terrorism in Pakistan
- War on Terrorism
- Blessings of Science
- Concept of Liberty
- Father’s Day
- Drug Abuse
- Fashion Among Students
- Mobile Phones
- Kashmir Issue
- UNO and World Peace
- Role of Women and National Development
- World Population Day
- Importance of Education
- Women Education
Feel free to ask any questions regarding essay writing. We are pleased to help you.